[syslinux] pxe linux

Manu Abraham manu at kromtek.com
Tue Apr 20 23:23:56 PDT 2004

Hello Josef,
	As per the suggestion i made the changes to /tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default
like this

#Pxe configuration

default tux
label tux
kernel linux
append initrd=rootfs.img ramdisk_size=65536 root=/dev/ram0

	Still i get the same Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=linux auto. No changes
in that. I don't know where my append seems to be going...

Regards,
Manu