[syslinux] Ffi The doctor¡¯s in

jeffry bautista magdarennels at caths.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 01:54:36 PDT 2004

clarisworks  ogara  chshz  npt-d  acked

Take charge of your medical conditions now. Order online. Live a healthier
and happier life - all from the comfort of your home! Quality Meds we offer:

V`ic0-din ES 90 Tab Special.

Fedex delivery.

http://hclgyt.net.azsw3d.com/?p=8089

Your comfort and convenience is our prime concern.

N.o thanks:  http://uhbq.j.foresmdb.com/a.html

A professor was giving a big test one day to his students. He handed out
all of the tests and went back to his desk to wait. Once the test was over
the students all handed the tests back in. The professor noticed that one of
the students had attached a $100 bill to his test with a note saying "A
dollar per  point." The next class the professor handed the tests back out.
This student got back his test and $64 change.
A young man was walking through a super market to pick up a few things when
he noticed an old lady following him. ¡°Pardon me," she said. "I'm sorry if
my staring at you has made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that you look
just like my son, who died recently.¡± I¡¯m very sorry," replied the young
man, "is there anything I can do for you?¡± Yes," she said, "as I'm leaving,
would you say¡¯ Goodbye, mother?' It would make me feel so much better.¡±
Sure," answered the young man. As the old woman was leaving, he called
out,¡± Goodbye, Mother!"  Then, as he stepped up to the checkout counter, he
saw that his total was $127.00. "How can that be?" he asked.  "I only
purchased a few things!¡± The clerk replied, "Your mother said you'd pay for
her."
kom1habaka02konbeya-,irumine insatsuk.