[syslinux] memdisk : booting OpenBSD and NetBSD

Kasper Fock kasper at easyspeedy.com
Thu Apr 22 04:58:48 PDT 2004

Thanks for the answers.
I get pxelinux to boot pxeboot but it the hangs during the BTX.

it prints:
	TFTP.
	PXE Loader 1.00

 	Building the boot loader arguments
	 Relocating the loader and the BTX

If the pxeboot i loaded directly. (not using pxelinux it works fine)
My config file for pxelinux, to load pxeboot look like this:

	label freebsd
	KERNEL img/memdisk
	append ramdisk_size=100000 network load_ramdisk=1 prompt_ramdisk=0
initrd=img/freebsd5.2.1/pxeboot vga=788 root=/dev/ram

Is this the right way to load pxeboot from pxelinux? or does anybody have an
suggestions to get this setup to work?

/Kasper

--
Kasper Fock
EasySpeedy ApS

Høsterkøbvej 33
2970 Hørsholm
European Dedicated Server Hosting
Extremely low prices, secure, and reliable
Linux distributions only