[syslinux] Re: Menu system limitations

Marc Haisenko haisenko at be-ok.com
Thu Apr 29 01:28:28 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 28 April 2004 21:23, ganapathy murali krishnan wrote:
> The only disadvantage of com32 I see now, is debugging (burn -> test ->
> reburn ....). Using a CDRW reduces the cost, but the time is still a
> factor.

Uhm, I was debugging with Bochs and VMWare... mounted a disk image, copied the
.com (or in your case .c32) to the disk image, ran sync and restarted the
emulator. But I was only doing the assembler equivalent of printf-debugging
;-) If it's "just" the menuing system you don't need a real PC, do you ?

C'ya,
	Marc

--
Marc Haisenko