[syslinux] SYSLINUX 2.09, 2.10-pre1 released

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 29 08:20:29 PDT 2004

Till such a feature comes along, you can implement the same
functionality as follows:

* Create a menu, with options corresponding to the different isolinux
labels
* Set pcelinux.cfg to run the menu directly without any wait.

This way you get a slightly user friendly interface and the users dont
have access to the pxelinux boot prompt.

- Murali