[syslinux] Compact Flash Could not find kernel image

Rafael Vallejo rvallejo at novadevices.com
Wed Apr 28 09:21:31 PDT 2004

Hello List

Im trying to use syslinux on a compact flash card in order to boot Linux and DOS from the same CF, I installed syslinux on it by booting from the flash that already have DOS runing and executing the command syslinux -s c:, it sucesfully installed the MBR and ldlinux.sys, there is a syslinux.cfg file on the flash and the proper vmlinuz and linux.gz Initrd.

When I start the PC I get the following message:

SYSLINUX 2.09 2004-04-26 Copyright (C) 1994-2004 H. Peter Anvin
Could not find kernel image: linux
boot:

Any ideas?

Rafael