[syslinux] isolinux booting problem

Hajba Szilard szilu at symbion.hu
Thu Aug 26 05:42:11 PDT 2004

Hello!

I'm trying to boot with a remastered Knoppix 3.4 CD.
I burned it with debugging and I get the following output:

isolinux: Starting up, DL = 9F
isolinux: Loaded spec packet OK, drive = 9F
isolinux: Loading main image from LBA = DEADBEF0
isolinux: Sectors to load = D5B7
isolinux: Disk error BE, AX = 42F0, drive 9F

A don't understand everything in it and I can't find enough information.
The "sectors to load" number seems to be weird for me, but I'm not sure.

I tryed it with two versions of syslinux and mkisofs (knoppix/debian sarge),
but the error is always the same.

Any suggestions?

Thx

Szilard Hajba

--
Szilard Hajba                   Symbion Bt.
Tel.:   (+36)20/920-66-36       H-9028 Gyor, Uj u. 38.
E-Mail: szilu at symbion.hu