[syslinux] SYSLINUX 2.20-pre14 released - RELEASE CANDIDATE

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Wed Dec 22 01:04:04 PST 2004

So it turns out that -pre13 was quite buggy after all.  Once I started
running the list of tests that I described in my email, a bunch of those
bugs came to heed.

Now I think I've fixed them, and so have released -pre14.

I have also formally decided to call the final release 3.00 when it's
ready.  Between code base rewrite + EXTLINUX + libcom32 + simple menu,
there is plenty of reason to bump the major version number.  Yes,
libcom32 was introduced a little bit ago, but only with the simple menu
system has it really gotten a shakedown.