[syslinux] Comboot Menu

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Sun Feb 1 14:39:50 PST 2004

I hope all those who wanted the Menu have had the time to try it.

The changing of the color palette when I switch from Display page 1 to
0, seems to happen on both the machines I tried. It does not happen when
I run it under the DOS box (in Windows).  Tomorrow I will see whether
not switching the display page still results in the same effect.

Is it possible that there is something syslinux is overlooking? Or is
the bug in the Comboot Menu code?

- Murali

http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~gmurali/gui/comboot/tui.tgz.

 > * For some reason I haven't figured out, the color palette of the
syslinux display changes if I exit out of the menu. If somebody finds
out why, I'd appreciate knowing it so I can fix it.