[syslinux] SYSLINUX 2.09-pre2

Geoffrey Huntley geoff at cam1.com.au
Mon Feb 2 15:19:18 PST 2004

I'm having troubles compiling /menu

I'm sure I'm overlooking something, but alas I cant figure out what.

[tftp at service /mnt/ghost/sys/menu]# make
gcc -m32 -funsigned-char -g -W -Wall -march=i386 -falign-functions=0
-falign-jumps=0 -falign-loops=0 -Os -S -o simple.s simple.c
echo '.code16gcc' | cat - simple.s > simple.s16
as -o simple.o16 simple.s16
as -o startup.o16 startup.s16
ld -m elf_i386 -T com16.ld -o simple.elf startup.o16 simple.o16 libmenu.a
ld:com16.ld:69: parse error
make: *** [simple.elf] Error 1
rm simple.o16 simple.s startup.o16 simple.s16

These are the results I get on my RH8 box from the unmodified -pre2 trunk.