[syslinux] Patch to comboot menu

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 4 09:16:36 PST 2004

I had weird errors dealing with the current text mode. May be it was
related to the problem which was just solved. I have removed the
dependence on the 80x25 textmode on the OpenWatcom version of the code.
Once I get to office, I will make the same changes on the gcc version.
As a side effect, one can define a window within the menusystem should
do its work, leaving the remaining space for you to do what you want.

I am also modifying the non-gcc compatible version of the code along the
lines of the distributed version, so that the same file (simple.c /
complex.c) can be compiled against either version.

- Murali