[syslinux] Multiboot CD

Benjamin Henne metalhen at metalhen.de
Thu Feb 19 14:11:22 PST 2004

Hi.
I want to make a admin/rescue/... CD (DVD) with some images on it.
I'm looking for tool to do this an wanted to ask if isolinux could be
the solution.

For example I want to make a DVD with images of
- Knoppix
- Slax
- (Beos or OpenBSD LiveCD)
- emergencycd3
- repairlix
- Linuxdefender

of course some live and rescueCDs, I thing about a Windows-Install-CD.

I want to put some bootable CD-Images on one big bootable one with an
menu to choose which to boot.

I searched a while for some Windows/Linux tool but still did find the
right thing. What about isolinux. (How) Can it be the right one?
Or do you know about another one of other people asking the same
question? :)

thx
  Benjamin