[syslinux] pxelinux and multiboot support

Tobias Wollgam tobias.wollgam at materna.de
Wed Jan 7 01:46:13 PST 2004

Hi.

Is it possible to integrate multiboot support, which was described by
the nilo-project?
I think grub support multiboot too.

The reason for this feature request is, that it would be much easier to
configure some modules to be loaded by pxelinux, than compiling a new
full featured kernel. Also, if there are many different hosts, we would
not need many different kernels (or one 'super'-kernel, that contains
all), we would only use different pxelinux configurations.

greetings,

	Tobias