[syslinux] Re: pxegrub + memdisk + dos + undi

Aaron McSorley aaron.mcsorley at amd.com
Thu Jan 15 09:08:24 PST 2004

We are looking at Argon, they seem to have
the best menu system. The sad thing is, they dont support alot of our
image types, we will use their menu system to select pxelinux which will
do all the real work. So, they get the money just because they have a menu
system, and pxelinux does most of the work.

Another negative is the configuration is all done through a bad windows GUI.