[syslinux] isolinux serial console keyboard issue

Floriola floriola2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 01:16:15 PST 2004

Hi gain,

> So I intend to replace in isolinux.cfg the line
< serial 0 9600
> with
> serial 0 9600 0xab3

Now after adding this line
> serial 0 9600 0xab3

the console is not working att all (no keyboard,
nothing displayed, with flow control enabled or
disabled in the terminal)

Any ideea whay I have done wrong?

I have a simple cisco serial cable, and I am using
win2000 with HyperTerminal.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Floriola