[syslinux] Comboot Menu

ganapathy murali krishnan gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 16 10:22:09 PST 2004

Since lot of people want this thing, I will try to take a stab at it.
For now, I will hard code the menu in the code, and then somebody else
can remove that restriction. May be we can add some kind of keyword to
the config file which syslinux ignores and the comboot menu does
something with it.

I have one question about comboot: If I write a DOS program using C
(compiled using watcom -3 -mt -osx flags) and use only BIOS interrupts
and the DOS interrupts which comboot API supports, it should work in
syslinux right?

In that case, it will be easy to debug, since what I write will be a
simple DOS .COM file.

- Murali