[syslinux] Comboot Menu

ganapathy murali krishnan gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 19 14:28:43 PST 2004

Some comboot questions:

How does one allocate memory? Is there a BIOS interrupt to allocate memory?

Can the comboot api also include an interrupt to allocate some memory?

I presume a .COM file can still access memory outside its 64K segment,
using ES and FS?

The simple menu system is working fine as a .COM file and hard coded
menu entries. Need some memory allocation scheme if I read this stuff
from a file and if I have to suport submenu's and so forth.

- Murali