[syslinux] Bug-report: Booting DOS images from USB

Pedro M. pmacv at telefonica.net
Thu Jan 22 10:45:57 PST 2004

Interesting information about booting a USB Key from BIOS:

Better use a 1.0 USB than a 2.0 , ask the sellor about a Linux Bootable
keydrive and follow the gudelines in the websites

http://linuxmobile.sourceforge.net/english/suppliers.html
http://www.wlug.org.nz/RemovableMediaDistribution
http://www.wlug.org.nz/KeyDrive

I suggest add more information in the device list

http://www.linux-usb.org/devices.html ( information about a keydrive is
bootable or not from BIOS using Linux ) .

Regards.