[syslinux] Hyperthreaded P4 processor count

Terry Barnaby terry1 at beam.ltd.uk
Thu Jan 22 23:37:09 PST 2004

I have what may be a similar problem with syslinux. As noted previously
in the list if I use apm=power-off on the kernel boot line with syslinux
on an SMP system I get a kernel error message from the apm system.
It seems that there is some issue with syslinux and multiple processors.
This happens on two systems. Lilo and grub are fine.....

In my case Linux comes up and recognises all of the processors though.

Terry