[syslinux] Comboot Menu

ganapathy murali krishnan gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 23 12:25:39 PST 2004

What I have found so far....

1. Create a .C file and rename "int main(void)" with "int start(void)"
2. Compile into obj (and dont link) using
     wcl -3 -mt -osx -c -cc main.c
3. Compile the asm snippet below using
     wasm -3 -mt snippet.asm
4. Finally link all of them together using
     wlink FORMAT DOS COM FILE snippet FILE main OP nodefaultlibs

All works except I see an undefined reference for _small_code_. I still
need to see what I am doing wrong.

- Murali