[syslinux] Cannnot Load image

Pablo Morales pablo.morales at bancaqm.com.uy
Wed Jul 7 05:19:13 PDT 2004

Well I solved  my problem using the defaults by now , I renamed my kernel to
linux, and in that case the program reads its configuration from the default
archive ( default unde /tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/ ).

I did not read my kernel has to have a particular extension or name? where
is that? or how should I name it ?

Lotta thanx 4 your time..