[syslinux] Passing kernel parameters

pablo.morales at abitab.com.uy pablo.morales at abitab.com.uy
Thu Jul 8 07:35:28 PDT 2004

In this case, both hardware are the same, the server, ans the remote
terminal, and the kernel have the same option, except the options for
the terminal to mount the root with nfs, in the server  that's the vga
resolution I use, I did not mention it before, but frame buffer support
is compiled as well in the kernel.

I also tried vga=788, but no luck.. anyway, is not a matter of life or
death, but would be nice to our costumers ;)

Thanx