[syslinux] help: bootlogo

info info at proex-india.com
Wed Jul 14 22:09:11 PDT 2004

I am unable to get bootlogo with the syslinux.cfg.
CAn anybody just list me the syslinux.cfg file for my reference.
I tried the syslogo.lss file but it shows junk characters on the screen.

PLease help me out
Regards
K.dinesh

In a World Without Fences Who Needs GATES ?
This message and any attached files will have been checked with virus
detection software before transmission.  However, recipients must carry
out their own virus checks before opening any attachment.  Company
accepts no liability for any loss or damage, which may be caused by
software viruses.