[syslinux] building hpa tftp under cygwin?

JimVela at aol.com JimVela at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 06:22:09 PDT 2004

First-

I'm admittedly a newbie both to the cygwin environment and to the hpa tftp.

My apologies if this is the wrong list to ask this question.  If so, slap me
around a little....

I tried to build tftp-hpa under cygwin.  The 0.37 version throws errors
during the ./configure process, warning about winsock2.h and winsock.h being
present but not buildable.

The 0.36 version appears to build, but barfs when started with
./tftpd.exe -l -u [user] /tftpboot
(I substitute an actual username for [user] above)

Has anyone built hpa-tftpd under cygwin?  Is a binary version or package
available for cygwin? (Obviously my building skills are feeble).

Thanks in advance for any assistance or direction that anyone can provide...

-Jim Velasquez