[syslinux] stupid question

Mike Brentlinger mdbrentlinger at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 04:41:02 PDT 2004

i may have just answered my own question by rtfm... it seems this is not the
answer for me unless i create a bootable fat16 partition, which is not what
i want to run XP off of.

{ Can I Use SYSLINUX on a Hard Drive? }
    SYSLINUX can boot from a FAT12 or FAT16 filesystem partition on a hard
disk (FAT32, introduced in Windows 95 OSR-2, is not supported, however.)