[syslinux] TFTP server

Manu Abraham manu at kromtek.com
Wed Jul 21 00:22:59 PDT 2004

Hi,
	I know this is slightly off the track, but since i could not find any clues
... If somebody could lend me an insight into the issue that would be great..

	How can i set up a TFTP server on another machine other than on my current
dhcp server ?( ie , i have to keep my current dhcp server intact, but can add
one more dhcp server on the network, the same machine as the TFTP server, but
then i do not know how to handle to dhcp servers on the same network.) I do
not want to have a TFTP server running on my current server.

Regards,
Manu