[syslinux] Urbndrtjcu You can order PAIN MEDS, Anti-depressants, weightloss meds 0n1ine ...

rodrigo bonte donellakunkle at tenderkiss.com
Thu Jun 17 21:27:00 PDT 2004

wikingowie  uil utworach

X R http://asc.info./abc//

:
http://nkn.info./abc//rf.html

A professor was giving a big test one day to his students. He handed out
all of the tests and went back to his desk to wait. Once the test was over
the students all handed the tests back in. The professor noticed that one of
the students had attached a $100 bill to his test with a note saying "A
dollar per  point." The next class the professor handed the tests back out.
This student got back his test and $64 change.
Osama Bin Laden, a Canadian, and President Bush were walking down the
street when they saw a golden lamp. They rubbed it and a genie came out and
said, "I will grant each one a wish that¡¯s 3 together." The Canadian said,
"I am a father and my son will be a farmer so I want the soil in Canada to
be forever fertile." The genie said the magic words and the wish came true.
Osama looked amazed so he wished for a wall around Afghanistan the genie
said the magic words and again the wish came true. President Bush said
"Genie, tell me more about this wall," the genie said,¡± It¡¯s 50 feet thick
and 500 feet tall so nothing can get in and nothing can get out." President
Bush said,¡± Wow! That¡¯s a big bridge...Fill it with water!!!
przystosowac3torby02wydech,wyslanychczochrac.