[syslinux] resetting serial terminal

Sven Geggus sven at geggus.net
Tue Jun 22 06:36:15 PDT 2004

Hi there,

I have an embedded system using syslinux and VGA Console which works fine. I
was wondering if syslinux in addition would be able to do some additional
stuff on the attached serial port as well.

The reason for this question is a Matrix-Orbital Display which I would like
to prevent from showing a Copyright message all the time while the system is
booting.

Sven

--
"The term "any key" does not refer to a particular key on the keyboard. It
simply means to strike any one of the keys on your keyboard or handheld