[syslinux] pxelinux.cfg/default config issues

Manuel Tuthill manuel at lidimus.com
Fri Mar 5 03:21:19 PST 2004

> "Something like"?!  What does it actually *say*?

Sorry for the confusion but the entire config file reas as

********
default std

label std
	kernel linuz
	append root=/dev/nfs nfsroot=1.1.1.1:/mnt/lfs init=/static/bin/bash
*********

> Somewhere in the kernel bootup messages it should say what the command
> line looks like as far as the kernel is concerned.  What does it say?

If your talking about the information that screams past as the Kernel is
infomation) but there must be 20 lines that scrolls off screen in less
than 2 seconds. Is there any way of slowing it down?

Manuel