[syslinux] pxelinux.cfg/default config issues

James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov
Fri Mar 5 06:52:10 PST 2004

Yes, using serial redirection. See if your BIOS supports it.  Basically it
pipes all the on screen stuff to the serial port, and you connect your
laptop to the serial port and view it (or a serial concentrator, etc).

James

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394

Manuel Tuthill <manuel at lidimus.com>
Sent by: syslinux-bounces at zytor.com