[syslinux] (no subject)

fabrice.maraval fabrice.maraval at laposte.net
Wed Mar 17 23:38:04 PST 2004

Hi
I'm having a hard time in making a hard drive image which will boot with memdisk.
Any of my tries with disk creator from bochs won't work with 100Mb hard drive image.I also tried to make one using a real hard drive and winimage and it didn't work.
Is there a tutorial for making such images ?
I would like to make them under windows but i can also make them under linux if needed.
My goal is to boot an hard drive image between 100Mb and 50Mb with memdisk.
Thanks for your answer.
FM.