[syslinux] (no subject)

fabrice.maraval fabrice.maraval at laposte.net
Thu Mar 18 11:28:04 PST 2004

The problem is all my images over 10Mb will fail to load with memdisk.(test pc is a P4 2.4Ghz with 512Mb ram )
With Bochs, i'm using hard disk images and they're bootable in Bochs and well detected by memdisk but won't boot. I even tried to boot on some other support after a failling memdisk boot to see if there were the files i put in the hard disk image and they were here.
If there is a tool to make hard disk image who will work for sure with capacity over 10Mb, it would be great.
I don't know howto take the MBR +boot sector from a working bootable hard drive and putting it in an image.
Anyway thanks for replying and i hope we can solve my problem.
FM.

De"Oliver Schiff" oliver.schiff at schlund.de
A "fabrice.maraval" fabrice.maraval at laposte.net
Copies syslinux at zytor.com