[syslinux] SYSLINUX 2.10-pre2 is out

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Mon May 17 21:35:06 PDT 2004

I have released SYSLINUX 2.10-pre2.  I *really* would like testing
reports for this one, especially ISOLINUX, since I've included Knut
Petersen's fix for Award BIOSes...

Changes in 2.10:
         * MEMDISK: Handle images compressed with zip as well as with
           gzip.  Some Windows-based image tools apparently generate
           these kinds of images by default.  Patch by Patrick
           LoPresti.
         * Major menu improvement from Murali Ganapathy.
         * ISOLINUX: Wonderfully sick and brilliant workaround for
           severe bugs in certain Award BIOSes; from Knut Petersen.

As usual:

	ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/