[syslinux] SYSLINUX 2.10-pre2 is out

Jernej Simonèiè jernej at ena.si
Wed May 19 00:49:04 PDT 2004

On Tuesday, May 18, 2004, 21:22:13, Murali Krishnan Ganapathy wrote:

> Support for Radio menu's and Invisible items (useful only for dynamically
> generated menu's) apart from a few implementation changes.

There's a small bug with separators, in menu.c, line 140:

lchar[0] = HORIZ; lchar[1] = RTLT; lchar[3] = 0;
                                         ^

Also, if anybody's interested, I implemented radio buttons my own way in the
2.09 menu code: <http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/misc/menu-new.tar.bz2>

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

The obvious answer is always overlooked.
       -- Whitehead's Law