[syslinux] Menu system exit

Aaron McSorley aaron.mcsorley at amd.com
Fri May 21 08:39:21 PDT 2004

I cant get this to work, it still exits to the boot prompt.
Does it make a difference that I'm using pxelinux?

Here is the end of mymenu.c:

  add_item("Exit this menu","Go back to Main Menu",OPT_EXITMENU,"mainmenu.com",0);

  curr = showmenus(MAIN);

  if (curr)
  {

        if (curr->action == OPT_EXIT) runcommand(curr->data);
        if (curr->action == OPT_RUN)
        {
            if (syslinux) runcommand(curr->data);
            else csprint(curr->data,0x07);
            return 1;
        }
        csprint("Error in programming!",0x07);
  }
  return 0;

I can run mainmenu.com from the boot prompt so, I know that works.

Thanks for your help
 -Aaron