[syslinux] Pjpm we value you.

isidro duvall cherayenth at printesamargareta.ro
Mon May 24 21:57:00 PDT 2004

son-pol  leggs  svbs

And to give you a general idea of what we specialize in:

Stop the pain, get +Vi+co+din+ now

Make it easy for you to order meds.

N H http://e.info.infocounty.biz/abc/luck/

o,pt out pls follow the w-ebpage insturct

At Sunday School they were teaching how God created everything, including
human beings. Little Tommy, a child in¡¡the kindergarten class, seemed
especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of
Adam's ribs.Later in the week his mother noticed him lying down as though he
were ill, and asked, "Tommy, what's the matter?"Little Tommy responded, "I
have a pain in my side. I think I'm gonna have a wife."
When my printer's type began to go faint, I called a repair shop where a
friendly man told me that the printer probably needed only to be cleaned.
Because the shop charged 50 pounds for such cleanings, he told me, it would
be better for me to read the printer's directions and try the job myself.
Pleasantly surprised by his words, I asked, "Does your boss know that you
discourage business?""Actually it's my boss's idea," the employee replied.
"We usually make more money on repairs if we let people try to repair things
themselves first."
rinbyou9shougakk05puramode,gokunetu jitusitu.