[syslinux] syslinux on ibm netfinity 3500

André Goddard Rosa andre.goddard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:01:45 PST 2004

I want to know if someone already had a problem using syslinux (as
included in the Fedora Core 2 install CDROM or the Fedora Core 1 boot
diskette)???

The Fedora Core 2 (FC2) install CDROM is halting after printing the
syslinux information (H. Peter Anvin ... etc..).

It doesnt display the fedora graphical instructions to boot the
kernel, like the F1 to normal mode, F2 to options, ... , etc.

I suspect of some scsi hardware or raid hardware, as I saw in the
hardware compatibility notes on the homepage.

Can someone confirm this problem or reafirm the problem probability?

Thanks in advance,

--
[]s,

André