[syslinux] Translating Lilo to syslinux and (isolinux)

Michael Hamilton mhamilton at meyersound.com
Wed Oct 6 10:11:45 PDT 2004

It was on my embedded system. Basically I tried moving the 'disk'
section (along with bios =) and the 'install' to the append portion of
Syslinux. Does Syslinux support 'map', 'install', 'vga', 'lba32', 'boot'
and various other things that are in my lilo.conf?

=:LILO.CONF:=

prompt
timeout=10
default=linux
boot=/dev/hdc
disk=/dev/hdc
	bios = 0x80
map=/boot/map
install=/boot/boot.b
vga=0
lba32

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.4.18-14
	label=linux
	read-only
	ramdisk=12000
	initrd=/boot/rd.img
	append="hda=ide-scsi root=/dev/ram0 quiet"

=:END LILO.CONF:=