[syslinux] Menu examples?

Virgil virgil at webcentral.com.au
Wed Oct 6 18:27:33 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm looking for some menu examples for Murali's menu system.
Specifically, a headstart on creating a Kickstart menu which covers the
most common options with the intention of creating this:

label ks.menu
  kernel vmlinuz.ks.$DIST
  append ksdevice=eth0
ks=http://kickstartserver/$DIST/Custom/ks.cfg.$DIST
initrd=initrd.ks.$DIST lang= devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=8192

Hmm...looking at it, that's not much more than a single OPT_RADIOMENU.

valhalla = add_item("Custom <V>alhalla","WC Customised RedHat
7.3",OPT_RADIOITEM,"valhalla",0);
add_sep();
startks = add_item("Start <K>ickstart","Start RedHat Kickstart
install",OPT_RUN,"ks.menu",0);

But then I'll need to a handler to append all the options.

  valhalla->handler = &dist_handler;

Any advice appreciated.  Examples even more :)

Regards,

Virgil

--
WebCentral Pty Ltd           Australia's #1 Internet Web Hosting Company
Level 6, 100 Wickham St.                 Infrastructure Projects Manager
PO Box 930, Fortitude Valley.            email: virgil at webcentral.com.au
Queensland, Australia 4006.                       phone: +61 7 3230 7332