[syslinux] FCR1: Syslinux boot disk after Kernel Update

Pasquale Imbemba p.imbemba at email.it
Thu Oct 7 22:34:58 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm running fedora core rel. 1 on a dual system, using syslinux on a
floppy disk as boot manager to start fedora. However, after up2date, I
can't start fedora with the new kernel, as syslinux probably points to
the old one. Kernel installation was done automatically via rpm (up2date
online), but it didn't change syslinux parameters.

What do I need to change in syslinux config in order to boot the new
kernel version?

Thanks in advance
Pasquale

--
===
"Behind every great fortune, there is a crime."