[syslinux] Calls for volunteers (take 2)

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Wed Oct 13 11:35:56 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I would really appreciate it if someone would be willing to deal with
the messages to the list that get set out for moderation.  Most of them
are just round file material, but occationally real messages get stuck.

Also, if someone would be willing to give the documentation and web
pages a very much needed facelift, that would be super.  I'm honestly
thinking about hiring a tech writer friend of mine, but I'd have to pay
real money for that (she's in a bit of a tough spot and can't afford to
work for free.)  Of course, if someone would be willing to sponsor that
work that'd be super, too.