[syslinux] display turns into "static"

Paul Tinsley jackhammer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:14:46 PDT 2004

Has anyone seen a problem when booting into isolinux where the display
will become scrambled looking almost like static on a TV.  I am
running a K8N Neo 2 motherboard with an AMD 64 3500+.  I first thought
something freaky was going on with my flat pannel so I swapped it out
for a crt.   That didn't fix the problem so I swapped out the geforce
4 card for a geforce 2 card with the same results.  I was just
wondering if anybody else has heard of this and knows of a fix?

--Thanks