[syslinux] PXE Bootdisk

Howard Young Howard.Young at aul.co.uk
Fri Sep 3 10:24:56 PDT 2004

Hello,

I hope that I am applying this question to the correct place, if not I do apologise!

I would like to create a boot floppy which mimics a PXE rom.
In this instance I would like to boot very old non PXE NIC workstations and install them from our Windows RIS.

Is it necessary that I create a some sort of full Linux boot cd to use for this purpose or is there a pre prepared boot disk already available?

Regards

Howard

---