[syslinux] Spam on this list

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Tue Sep 28 10:41:43 PDT 2004

I don't particularly object. I am mostly read-only lurking to make sure
that I am up-to-date with the latest features, and less spam is better.

It is just too bad that you cannot implement a non-subscriber
challenge-response method. That way non-subscribers could still post
(without moderator approval) but only after they jump through a small
hoop.
--
Michael