[Fwd: Re: [syslinux] etherboot 5.3.14 and pxelinux keyboard problem]

Quinn plattel at tiscali.dk
Sat Apr 2 00:56:22 PST 2005

Hello again,

I would like to proceed further with this case and help test the problem.
Michael or Peter, can you provide me a diff file for pxelinux.asm
version 2.08-pre6 or 2.08-pre7 that I can use to patch and test
the values of the BIOS timer/idle timer?  I would love to do it myself
if I knew enough assembler.

Quinn