[syslinux] pxelinux gets stuck after loading configuration file (solved)

elvisk at gmx.net elvisk at gmx.net
Fri Apr 8 08:08:21 PDT 2005

sorry,

looks like i fooled myself.
pxelinux didn't continue because the terminal connection from my
SUN workstation was closed (watched the normal screen) and SERIAL
is set in the configuration file.
as soon as i started the terminal emulation it continued with the
download of the kernel etc.
maybe someone could add this doc-files ? ;-)
cheers

--
Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl