[syslinux] pxelinux 3.08-pre8 hangs at boot prompt under vmware GSX

Quinn plattel at tiscali.dk
Mon Apr 25 03:09:14 PDT 2005

The arp check does seem to affect certain systems.  With VMWare it was
fixed in there recent network bios roms (>4.52) but the problem is still
an issue on old 486 machines via Etherboot - I have checked with the
author of Etherboot, but the bug is apparently not on Etherboot side -
it would be nice debug that function a bit more to see why it is failing
with Etherboot.

Quinn