[syslinux] ansi2sys.pl and patch for ansieditor

Gustavo Guillermo Pérez gustavo at compunauta.com
Mon Aug 8 12:12:08 PDT 2005

I send to the list the perl script to make the inverse of sys2ansi.pl and
convert any ansi file to syslinux format. I recommend jave editor to deal
with ascii arts and ascii fonts www.jave.de and for painting colours over the
ascii file, the ansieditor from http://www.win.ua.ac.be/~wschrep/ansied/ with
the patch attached for import and export to syslinux directly and for colour
paint mode to just change the property colour of a char without painting with
a char and some fixes to the editor.

The ansi editor helps to draw nice rectancles with the ascii borders or double
borders and paint (with the patch) already drawed ascii images and text, and
jave is for everything related to write text and clip ascii arts.

Hope helps someone, and I send it cause it will be archived on the list files
for others who can need it.

:)
--
Gustavo Guillermo Pérez