[syslinux] Booting disk images with syslinux?

Nazo nazosan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 17:06:59 PDT 2005

Oops, I'm sorry.  It's "fdisk -m" NOT "fdisk -mbr" which writes a
clean MBR for DOS/Windows users.  This is an undocumented feature,
but, search on google and you'll see that there's no shortage of
mention of it on the internet.  Be sure to not forget to put something
bootable before rebooting or you'll have to rely on a rescue disc to
get you fixed up.