[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.10-pre19 -- definitely a release candidate

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Mon Aug 22 09:16:00 PDT 2005

I just pushed out SYSLINUX 3.10-pre19.  This version adds symlink
support for EXTLINUX.  As part of the process of implementing that, I
ran into a somewhat embarrassing bug in the menu support, which I fixed,
however, if any of you have a chance to test especially menu.c32 on as
many derivatives as possible (SYSLINUX, PXELINUX, ISOLINUX, EXTLINUX) I
would greatly appreciate it.

I've done a fair bit of testing on this prerelease, but I haven't yet
had time to run ISOLINUX tests, especially.

As always,

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/